Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Skip to main content

Thank you for supporting journalism at your local newspaper. This article is available exclusively for our subscribers, who help fund our work at Santa Rosa Press Gazette.


Lightning starts kitchen fire

| SandpaperMarketingAdmin
A lightning storm that developed suddenly over Milton Thursday afternoon started a fire inside a home. It was unclear exactly how the stove caught fire, but the homeowner and a neighbor speculated…


The remainder of this article is available only for our website subscribers, who help fund our mission of keeping you updated on news you want and need to know. You can become a subscriber for as little as $5.67 a month.

error: Content is protected !!