Boating and angling guides available
MILTON — Boating and angling guides for Santa Rosa and Escambia county are now available. The guide includes a map of the Pensacola Bay system depicting main channels, seagrasses, offshore artificial reefs, submerged aquatic vegetation and aquatic preserves. Information about public boat ramps, fishing piers, boating safety, ethical angling and waterway markers are provided, as well as information about the importance of conserving local habitats and species such as manatees, sea turtles, shorebirds.
- Find a guide at any of the following locations:
- Santa Rosa County Extension, 6263 Dogwood Dr.
- Bitco Bait & Tackle, 7106 Hwy. 90
- Avalon Bait and Tackle, 4400 Avalon Blvd.
- Avalon Landing RV Park, 244 Avalon Blvd.
- Santa Rosa County Administration Building, 6495 Caroline Street, Suite G
- Navarre Beach Visitors Center, 8543 Navarre Pkwy.
- BROXSON OUTDOORS, 8155 Navarre Pkwy.
- Half Hitch Navarre – 8711 Navarre Pwky.
- Navarre Beach Pier
- Gulf Breeze Bait and Tackle, 825 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
- South Santa Rosa Service Center, 5841 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
- Gulf Breeze Area Chamber of Commerce, 409 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore, 1801 Hwy. 98
This article originally appeared on Santa Rosa Press Gazette: Boating and angling guides available